Friday 23 March 2012

Well, I made it!

Actually about 2 weeks ago now .. but then you know what I'm like.

And here's the proof:

In fact it was a brilliant team effort. Whether leading from the front and providing footsteps to follow in the sand, or bringing up the rear with a jolly song, we seamlessly supported each other when a little helping hand was needed, and all crossed the finish line together.

Inspired by the brilliant example of our leader Mandy, doctor Gemma, and Berber guide Lahcen (pronounced Larsson, wierdly). But it was that sort of group anyway - a great bunch. Well done us!

Back tomorrow with a bit more detail and a few more photos.

And don't worry, if you haven't gotten around to sponsoring me yet, there is still time - the Justgiving page is still open, and I'm always happy to accept cheques (payable to TREE AID).

Thanks to everyone who helped me raise 102% of my target!

No comments:

Post a Comment